"Moreover, I am cognizant of the interrelatedness of all communities and states. […] Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We are caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied in a single garment of destiny. Whatever affects one directly, affects all indirectly. Never again can we afford to live with the narrow, provincial “outside agitator” idea."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
- tranquilheart likes this
- j34nj0hn reblogged this from irishasbeenfounded
- j34nj0hn likes this
- irishasbeenfounded reblogged this from chust1n
- chust1n reblogged this from kinda-somethin-like-me
- kinda-somethin-like-me reblogged this from tkriii
- kinda-somethin-like-me likes this
- lovekelsie likes this
- charoite likes this
- tkriii posted this